This webinar is the introduction to a series of advocacy webinars on the many faces and facets of advocacy, each with a different expert touching on an area where you can utilize advocacy skills in your life and healthcare. Patrick Lynch will give you an overview of the tools to advocate for yourself with your insurance, your clinical care team, your specialty pharmacy, and your government representatives as well as how to carry out social media advocacy. Patrick will share stories of successful advocates along the way and give you practical tactics to integrate advocacy skills into your everyday life.
- HCC Advocacy & Access Ambassador Speaks on Behalf of Bleeding Disorders Awareness Month Proclamation at San Diego City Council Meeting
- CA All Copays Count Coalition Announces NEW BILL to Protect Patient Copay Assistance in CA
- ¡Cambios importantes en Medi-Cal!
- Important Changes Coming to Medi-Cal!
- Meet HCC’s New Legislative Advocate!