2023 Health Policy Summit
Thursday, February 2
12:15 PM – 1:00 PM Lunch and Registration
1:00 PM – 4:00 PM Summit
(1414 K Street, Sacramento)
Online Via Zoom
Already a member or purchased a ticket?
Questions? Email Andrea at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TRAVEL AND LODGING INFORMATION
FROM THE EAST:
(NORTH LAKE TAHOE / NEVADA CITY / GRASS VALLEY AREA):
- Take I-80 West to I-5 South Take the J Street exit toward Downtown Stay on J Street and turn right on 15th Street Turn right on L Street Turn right on 14th Street
(SOUTH LAKE TAHOE / PLACERVILLE AREA):
- Take Highway 50 West Take the 16th Street exit Turn right at 16th Street Turn left at L Street Turn right on 14th Street
FROM THE NORTH (REDDING AREA):
- Take I-5 South Take the J Street exit toward Downtown Stay on J Street and turn right on 15th Street Turn right on L Street Turn right on 14th Street
FROM THE SOUTH (STOCKTON AREA):
- Take I-5 North Take the J Street exit toward Downtown Stay on J Street and turn right on 15th Street Turn right on L Street Turn right on 14th Street
FROM THE WEST (SAN FRANCISCO AREA):
- Take I-80 East to I-5 North Take the J Street exit toward Downtown Stay on J Street and turn right on 15th Street Turn right on L Street Turn right on 14th Street
FROM SACRAMENTO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT:
- Take I-5 South Take J street exit Turn right onto 15th Street Turn right onto L Street Turn right on 14th Street
Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis across the street at Capitol Centre parking garage or the Capitol Garage for an hourly fee. Additional parking may also be found in surrounding buildings or on the street for an hourly fee.
- Capitol Garage (Next to Capitol Centre)
1500 K Street
Rates: each 20 minutes = $2.00 Hourly: $6.00 Daily max of $24.00
Exact change and all major credit cards
Across the street from the venue
- Priority Parking Lot at J and 16th Street
1600 J Street
Rate: $10 per day
Accepts exact change and all major credit cards
4 min walk to venue
- Priority Parking Lot off Jazz Alley
1621 K Street
Rate $10 per day
Accepts all major credit cards, no cash
5 min walk to venue
These hotels are for your reference if you will be staying overnight in Sacramento. Please call hotels individually for rates. The California Endowment has some discounts on their webpage under “Lodging and Directions”.
About the Health Policy Summit
HCC Health Policy Summits bring together policy professionals and bleeding disorders community stakeholders to discuss state policy issues and trends that may impact the bleeding disorders community, reflect on current healthcare concerns, consider long term priorities, and develop strategies and action plans to ensure continued access to quality, patient-centered health care in California. HCC utilizes this wide network of stakeholders to craft a strategic approach that best represents bleeding disorder patients while advancing access to care, including those underserved.
In addition, this program serves as a critical source of policy and health access education for bleeding disorders community leaders and advocates. HCC will be supporting increased participation by patients and other community members as part of a campaign to build a statewide network of educated, active community advocates to both educate their communities on issues impacting health access and better report grassroots threats and barriers to increased quality of life for people with bleeding disorders.
Membership is not required to attend. Members receive one ticket per summit and regular updates on state policy that may impact the bleeding disorders community’s access to care or treatment. Individual event tickets are $1,500. Sponsorship opportunities are also available. The 2023 Health Policy Summits take place in person/virtual in Sacramento on February 2 and September 14.
2023 Health Policy Summit Dates
February 2, 2023 Hybrid in-person/virtual in Sacramento
September 14, 2023 Hybrid in-person/virtual in Sacramento