Webinar – Navigating Your GHPP Care: What You Need to Know to Prepare for the Future
This 20-minute webinar will focus on navigating the GHPP system as well as changes and tips you need to know about to get the most out of your care. Our speakers, Willie Anderson and Barbara Sasaki, will cover eligibility, interaction with other insurance, interaction with Medi-Cal, utilizing care, and patient and provider responsibilities. At the end we’ll have a 10-minute Q&A session with these program experts.
You’ll get answers to questions such as:
– How does GHPP work with other coverage?
– When can a person use a manufacturer copay card if they have GHPP?
– Can a person get third party financial assistance to cover the yearly enrollment fee for GHPP?
– If a person with GHPP coverage goes to school out of state, can he/she retain and use GHPP?
The webinar will run from Noon – 12:30 on June 4 and will include plenty of time for your questions. Don’t miss out on important information about your coverage – sign up today!
- HCC Advocacy & Access Ambassador Speaks on Behalf of Bleeding Disorders Awareness Month Proclamation at San Diego City Council Meeting
- CA All Copays Count Coalition Announces NEW BILL to Protect Patient Copay Assistance in CA
- ¡Cambios importantes en Medi-Cal!
- Important Changes Coming to Medi-Cal!
- Meet HCC’s New Legislative Advocate!