HCC Webinar: What the Election Means for Your Healthcare
Are you concerned about the impact of the election on your healthcare and the future of health care in California?
Join us on Thursday, November 19th at noon for “What the Election Means for Your Healthcare”! Register Here
Johanna Gray, an Advocate for the National Hemophilia Foundation (NHF) will be joining us on November 19th at noon to provide a post-election update and present a forecast of upcoming federal health policy changes. They will also discuss any changes to the Affordable Care Act (ACA) that might affect Medi-Cal or Covered CA. We hope you can join us to hear how this election will impact bleeding disorders health care.
- HCC Advocacy & Access Ambassador Speaks on Behalf of Bleeding Disorders Awareness Month Proclamation at San Diego City Council Meeting
- CA All Copays Count Coalition Announces NEW BILL to Protect Patient Copay Assistance in CA
- ¡Cambios importantes en Medi-Cal!
- Important Changes Coming to Medi-Cal!
- Meet HCC’s New Legislative Advocate!