Bi-Annual Health Policy Summit
Sign up to attend the Hemophilia Council of California’s Bi-Annual Health Policy Summit on August 26 from 12:00 pm to 4:00 pm at the Center for Healthy Communities at 1414 K St. (ground floor meeting room) in downtown Sacramento, CA. Space is limited. Registration closes August 21, 2019.
One ticket is provided per Health Policy Summit membership OR tickets can be purchased on HCC’s website. There is NO limit on the number of tickets per organization: https://hemophiliaca.org/programs/health-policy-summit/
The Summit will follow the Health Care Access Forum. Separate registration is required for the morning Forum. (Register for the Health Care Access Forum here.)
Health Policy Summit
Date: Monday, August 26
Time: Noon – 4:00 pm
Optional lunch served 11:30 am – Noon
Location: California Endowment Center for Healthy Communities
1414 K Street, Sacramento, CA 95814 (Ground floor meeting room, just past the elevator)
- HCC Advocacy & Access Ambassador Speaks on Behalf of Bleeding Disorders Awareness Month Proclamation at San Diego City Council Meeting
- CA All Copays Count Coalition Announces NEW BILL to Protect Patient Copay Assistance in CA
- ¡Cambios importantes en Medi-Cal!
- Important Changes Coming to Medi-Cal!
- Meet HCC’s New Legislative Advocate!