August Online Health Policy Summit
Hemophilia Council of California’s online Health Policy Summit will be on August 14 in the afternoon via Zoom.
One ticket is provided per Health Policy Summit membership OR tickets can be purchased on HCC’s website. There is NO limit on the number of tickets per organization: https://hemophiliaca.org/programs/health-policy-summit/
Registration closes August 13, 2020.
The Summit will follow the Health Care Access Forum. Separate registration is required for the morning Forum.
Health Policy Summit
Date: Thursday, August 14
Time: 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Location: Online via Zoom. (Login info will be sent to attendees the day before the event.)
- HCC Advocacy & Access Ambassador Speaks on Behalf of Bleeding Disorders Awareness Month Proclamation at San Diego City Council Meeting
- CA All Copays Count Coalition Announces NEW BILL to Protect Patient Copay Assistance in CA
- ¡Cambios importantes en Medi-Cal!
- Important Changes Coming to Medi-Cal!
- Meet HCC’s New Legislative Advocate!