2017 marks the 16th year of the California Coastal Ride for Hemophilia. Riders travel for seven days – July 23-29 – along California’s majestic Highway 1, covering nearly 600 miles from San Francisco to San Diego to raise awareness of bleeding disorders such as hemophilia and von Willebrand Disease while raising funds to support the Hemophilia Council of California’s lifesaving programs to promote access to health care and provide educational programming for Californian’s with bleeding disorders.
Want to be a part of the ride?
You can help in three ways:
- Donate now to support a rider! (Include either the rider’s name or “All Riders”)
- Supply items for the ride (details below)
- Spread the word! Tell your family, friends, and co-workers about the ride.
Rider registration has close for 2017. Want to be a part of the 2018 ride, either for the full week or for one day? Email email@example.com to sign up for ride updates!
Make sure to tell us the name of the rider you are supporting or “ALL RIDERS”. All funds support the Hemophilia Council of California’s programs to increase health access for all Californians with bleeding disorders.
Meet our 2017 Riders
- Dan Anderson
- Ben Butterfield
- Scott Campbell
- Matthew Cianciulli
- Ezgar Del Real
- Matthew Erdmann
- Robert Friedman
- Scott Holland
- Shane McCartney
- Nate Osborne
- Giovanny Pernudi
- Scott Pickering
- Jesse Purves
- Danile Rojas
- Paul Schwarz
- John Thrift
In-Kind Donations of Ride Supplies
You can support the ride with donations of supplies for cyclists and crew. We need the following items and anything else that may be useful – this is a huge cost savings for us. For all items, we need enough for 30 people for one week. Items need to be delivered/shipped to HCC’s office by 7/15/2017. (Ship to: 4629 Whitney Ave. #1, Sacramento, CA 95821) Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know supplies are on the way!
- Bicycle/Cyclist-related gear: bike lights, tire tubes, sunglasses, batteries, earbuds, etc.
- Personal care: sunscreen, lip balm, hand sanitizer, anti-chafing cream, first aid items
- Food/beverage: granola/energy, single-serving snacks, bottled beverages
- Support gear: pop-up canopies, folding camp chairs, disposable plates/cutlery
The Hemophilia Council of California’s California Coastal Ride would not be possible without the generous support of sponsors and donors. Be a part of the ride and donate now!